I have been with Tutuka for 13 years and been part of the team that has been on an exciting journey and grown Tutuka by rolling out card programmes in South Africa to now rolling out card programmes around the globe!
My current role at Tutuka is that of Chief Implementations Officer which I took on in Jan 2016 and I am based in South Africa.
My role at Tutuka is to build, manage and support a world class Implementation team that help clients roll out prepaid card programmes globally whilst making sure all the back end card authority work is taken care of and that we manage the fraud and compliance for these programmes.
The Implementation team work in the following areas to help get client prepaid card programmes live and doing live transactions as quickly as possible across the globe:
- All MasterCard and Visa card program certification and implementations worldwide
- All MasterCard and Visa new product implementations 3rd Party provider Integration/implementations
- Card Authority back office requirements for monitoring programmes and compliance programmes
- Card Manufacturer setup with card manufactures around the world
- Card programme setup
- CHIP certifications
- Testing for client's that do API integration into Tutuka's processing platform
- Keeping the company abreast of updates within the MasterCard, Visa and 3rd Party world
I try promote a culture of let’s try it, let’s keep things simple and let’s make it happen within my team. I will work to help remove obstacles for my team and I will try help by asking the questions that will help guide the team to be awesome!