Paymentology is one of the fastest growing, most exciting payments businesses in
the world. Founded in 2015, the company is already replacing legacy payments processors to become the technology of choice for the world’s most innovative issuers, including Revolut, MOX Bank (Standard Chartered) and Mettle (Natwest).
Employing over 240 people in over 45 countries, Paymentology is perfectly placed
to capitalise on the new wave of digital banking and payments globally. We provide a highly scalable, AI-driven cloud-native processing platform, deployable via public or private cloud with advanced data and configuration capabilities, leveraging significant competitive differentiation.
In order to support our growth we are looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive.
As a Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing new business relationships and opportunities for the company’s issuing payments solution. We are looking for a seasoned fintech professional with proven success in selling solutions to
mid to large size financial services organisations, primarily banks. A strong working knowledge of prepaid, debit and credit would be highly desirable.
The ability to build successful executive relationships with customers and prospects
is a must, along with associated lead generation partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of Paymentology’s proposition and be able to
articulate benefits and compelling events to prospects
- Work with the lead generation (BDR) function to maximise quality and
quantity of leads
- Nurture and manage European pipeline opportunities to successfully achieve
target and grow Paymentology’s customer footprint
- Manage complex commercial negotiations, working with legal counsel where
- Accurately report on sales pipeline on an ongoing basis
- Represent the company at events and conferences
At least 10 years of Business Development experience in the fintech space.
- Enterprise sales experience and proven capability in managing complex sales
- Ability to qualify prospects and focus on key opportunities
- Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to operate at the centre of a new and high growth business.
- Self-starter, able to define own priorities and deliver projects.
- Ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through high-value
questions, listening skills, and collaboration with prospects.
- Capability to consistently close £0.5m+ ARR deals
- Proven ability to manage pipeline to hit annual targets in excess of £2m ARR
- Ability to qualify leads and to identify key stakeholders who will make the buying decision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, complemented by a
confident presentation style
- Energetic and ready to sustain the commitment that it takes to build and
- Detail-oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of
the payments market and the economics which drive the business.
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and
external to the business.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial modelling skills
- An ability to grasp new technologies, in addition to demonstrated interest in
- Knowledge of cards and payments industry, and the issuing industry in