Paymentology is looking for an experienced MSSQL Database Administrator to join our global Infrastructure & Security team. You will be responsible for supporting Paymentology's data operations and infrastructure, underlying all of our products.
We work in a fast-paced, regulated, and global company that will require you to work collaboratively with all our teams to help get things done. If you are someone who loves to multitask, prioritise and shows initiative then this role will be for you.
What it takes to succeed:
- 5 Years experience administrating Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with setting up, monitoring and maintaining SQL Server instances.
- A good understanding of SQL Server transaction logs.
- Experience with the SQL Server backup and restore process.
- Experience with finding and implementing indexes to help optimize queries.
- Experience with optimizing SQL Server queries.
- Experience with data warehouses.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
You’re someone who:
- Multitask, prioritize, show initiative and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Intellectually curious, with a passion for continuous learning and growing professionally.
- Understand and communicate effectively about problems at hand.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.