Paymentology is rapidly scaling, and we’re looking for an experienced, passionate PR Manager to come onboard and help take us further.
Joining our Marketing Team, you’ll work with our people, partners, and stakeholders across the globe to strengthen our reputation through news about who we are, what we’re doing, who we’re doing it with, and how we’re growing.
What you get to do:
- Research, write, and distribute high-quality press materials, including press releases, to targeted media
- Support our wider communication strategy by developing and implementing PR strategies and campaigns
- Develop and leverage meaningful relationships with media partners, globally
- Work with our Client Executives to get to know our clients and expand our global community
- Prepare leadership for interviews and media opportunities
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends, making recommendations regarding communication strategy, identifying and evaluating opportunities for partnerships and thought-leadership
- Manage and prioritise media enquiries and interview requests
- Analyse media coverage
- Identify and organise attendance at relevant industry conferences
- Identify key speaking opportunities at industry conferences or participation on relevant channels and platforms including webinars, podcasts etc.
- Write compelling awards entries
What it takes to succeed:
- 3+ years of PR, marketing, and writing experience in a fast-growing, global environment in either an agency or in-house role.
- Familiar with traditional media as well as the current trends of digital PR (social media, blogs, podcasts, analytics)
- Tech savvy and astute, motivated to learn about our world and to be a proud, competent ambassador
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and articulate stories across regions and cultures
- Excellent writing skills with a portfolio of impactful written content
- Charisma and gravitas to work with distributed teams to make things happen
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- B2B PR experience is a plus
- Regional understanding across any / all: APAC, Europe, LatAm, MEA a plus
- Fintech industry experience is a mega plus
- Media contacts & relations is a plus
The Marketing Team takes care of our brand, corporate identity, and content; ensuring consistency, quality, and relevance across official communications that represent our business. Essentially an in-house agency, the Marketing Team strategises, conceptualises, produces, and manages our advertising, PR, social, new business, events, and of course, our website. They also work closely with The People Team on our internal content, ensuring that our employee brand aligns with our public-facing comms, keeping us awesome all-round!
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.