As a Client Executive at Paymentology you will be responsible for delivering world class servicing to our clients in the Singapore region.
Our main goal is to be a “trusted advisor” to our clients not just a “service provider” when it comes to payment solutions.
You will be the go-to person for a portfolio of clients and ultimately be responsible for driving a positive experience for them. This includes building a solid relationship with them from Day One, resolving all issues either independently or with the help of internal teams, and making sure that our products are being used optimally in order to maximize success for both the client and Paymentology.
We already have a team of amazing Client Executives who work across four different continents and now we need you!
What you get to do:
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular on-onsite visits, telephone/ Skype/ Zoom calls, and email communication.
- Paymentologists take pride in being agile and responsive - so we’ll look to you to ensure that client requests are acknowledged and resolved as fast as possible, either on your own or by coordinating with internal teams.
- You’ll be an expert on each client’s line of business, act as their strategic partner, and identify opportunities to upsell Paymentology products to ensure continuous growth in Paymentology’s transactions and revenue.
- If you are not already you’ll soon become an expert on payment processing. With our help you’ll be able to speak knowledgeably on Paymentology in particular, be able to talk fluently about our products and technology and how they can meet clients’ needs.
- In addition to supporting our clients, you’ll work closely with our global partners (Mastercard, Visa, banks, etc), suppliers and other partners, plus internal teams like Customer Support and Tech.
- You will work alongside the New Business team during the new client rollout phase to ensure a seamless transition and positive experience for the client as they prepare to launch our product.
- As a technical system expert you will be able to troubleshoot and resolve any issues during the process of setting up new card programs.
- You will also be involved in training and educating the Support and Reconciliation teams on the specific needs of your clients.
- You’ll be front facing; navigating your way through the tough conversations, negotiations, and facilitating conflict resolution when needed while keeping in mind that top-notch service is at the heart of what we do.
What it takes to succeed:
- 5+ years of relevant client support and relationship management experience supporting premier/enterprise-level clients, preferably in fintech, tech or IT
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- A tech-savvy brain with the ability to understand how our products tie into payment processing
- Previous exposure to working in a quickly-changing environment and an agile mindset to navigate these changes
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to jump on client requests as they come up
- A mentality of “the customer comes first” and a willingness to go the extra mile to prove it
- An interest to work in a fast-paced fintech at the cutting edge of global payment technology
- A "ready and willing" attitude when it comes to travel
- Previous experience in payment solutions vertical
- Exposure to an industry or business that runs 24/7
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.