People Team Fully Remote
Ultimate card issuing. At a global scale.
Our People Team is the heartbeat of our company: finding and hiring our awesome Paymentologists all around the globe, making sure that they’ve got the support and guidance needed to grow, and keeping all of our team members connected no matter how many time zones they have in between.
As a Technical Recuiter at Paymentology you will play a critical part in our People & Talent Acquisition team to hit aggressive hiring goals in pursuit of increasing our Engineering and Infrastructure & Security teams across the world by end of 2022.
What you get to do:
In this role, you will provide full lifecycle support to our fast-growing teams, working closely with a number of highly engaged team leads across Paymentology. You will drive outcomes and this sometimes means making hard decisions or respectfully challenging other points of view. So we expect you to be organised, adaptable, and a strong communicator.
You will be tasked with actively sourcing top Tech talent and being the main point of contact for the candidates.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in an asynchronous collaborative environment and are team players, but can also take ownership and work autonomously to achieve Paymentology's goals.
What it takes to succeed:
- Have 6+ years of experience of full life-cycle in technical / developer recruiting.
- Be a proven strategic sourcer and closer (track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing (unique) technical & product talent)
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and build diversity into your recruiting and sourcing strategies, and consistently deliver results against niche tech profiles.
- Be an ambassador, you represent yourself and Paymentology with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Prioritise effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Anticipate challenges and proactively work to eliminate them through collaboration and analysis.
- Be comfortable working in a high autonomy environment. (our team will support and collaborate with you, but you must be able to work independently).
- Previous tech career (e.g. ex-software developer, passionate about (fin)tech products and opportunities)
- Experience in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams.
- Personable, authentic, collaborative with a high level of candour.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team.
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own.
This is a remote contractor position, flexibility is key as our technical talent acquisition team is spread out over the globe.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.