Paymentology is one of the fastest growing, most exciting payments businesses in
Founded in 2015, the company is already replacing legacy payments processors to become the technology of choice for the world’s most innovative issuers, including Revolut, MOX Bank (Standard Chartered) and Mettle (Natwest).
Employing over 240 people in over 45 countries, Paymentology is perfectly placed to capitalise on the new wave of digital banking and payments globally. We provide a highly scalable, AI-driven cloud-native processing platform, deployable via public or private cloud with advanced data and configuration capabilities, leveraging significant competitive differentiation.
About the role
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business relationships and opportunities for the company’s issuing payments solution. We are looking for a seasoned fintech professional with proven success in selling solutions to
mid to large size financial services organisations, primarily banks.
Strong working knowledge of prepaid, debit and credit would be highly desirable.
The ability to build successful executive relationships with customers and prospects
is a must, along with associated lead generation partners.
If you are passionate about sales, are fascinated by technology and want the trust and support of an amazing team to support your ongoing growth, you should keep reading!!
What you get to do:
- Develop a deep understanding of Paymentology’s proposition and be able to
articulate benefits and compelling events to prospects
- Work with the lead generation (BDR) function to maximise quality and
quantity of leads
- Nurture and manage the Middle East and North African(MENA) pipeline opportunities to successfully achieve targets and grow Paymentology’s customer footprint
- Manage complex commercial negotiations, working with legal counsel where
- Accurately report on sales pipeline on an ongoing basis
- Represent the company at events and conferences
What it takes to succeed:
- At least 10 years of Business Development experience in the fintech space.
- Enterprise sales experience and proven capability in managing complex sales
- Ability to qualify prospects and focus on key opportunities
- Previous experience working in the digital payments space in MENA and a strong knowledge of the technology that drives it
- You know the in’s and out’s of solution selling and what it takes to put forth the best proposal for each client
- Ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through high-value
questions, listening skills, and collaboration with prospects.
- Ability to qualify leads and to identify key stakeholders who will make the
- buying decision
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and
external to the business.
- An ability to grasp new technologies, in addition to demonstrated interest in
- Knowledge of cards and payments industry, and the issuing industry in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, complemented by a
confident presentation style
- You speak English with fluency in order to communicate with our team members around the globe, and Arabic as an additional language is preferred
- You enjoy travel both within the region and internationally
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Paymentology team!
Paymentology is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 40+ countries, team members in 40+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.