Network and Infrastructure Engineer
Infrastructure & Security Team · Armenia, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, North Macedonia, Croatia , Lithuania, Estonia , Bulgaria, Remote Fully Remote
- North Macedonia
Ultimate card issuing. At a global scale.
The Network and Infrastructure Engineer role sits within the Infrastructure Team and is responsible for providing expertise into all aspects of networking and related technologies for Paymentology.
You will be involved in the day-to-day support, ensuring security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and related components developing, administering and maintaining the business network infrastructure.
You are passionate about making improvements to the environment and have a keen interest in self-development and learning new technologies. We are looking for someone with brilliant communication, listening and troubleshooting skills and you will thoroughly enjoy solving technical problems.
What you get to do:
- Implementation and Management of Network Infrastructure of Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto , F5 BIG IP and Cisco.
- Accountable for all the network equipment’s, connectivity and configuration for projects, using latest technologies, whilst providing innovative ideas to improve the network standards and security measures.
- Perform systems, network and application administration, as well as support functions.
- Provide regular communication with local management on IT initiatives and projects.
- Manage local IT needs with a wider regional/global needs.
- To define and implement Network Security and Network Management policies and procedures.
- Design and implement the network infrastructure based on PCI Audit requirements.
- Configured VPN (IPSEC, site-to-site, SSL) with the clients.
- Provide support of routers, switches, and firewalls, and will maintain configuration backups of network devices.
- Document and update technical procedures, administrative processes, configuration management, and provisioning.
What it takes to succeed:
Successful candidates will have experience in a broad range of technologies that we use every day in a support capacity – preferably with some industry standard accreditations or demonstrable experience to back this up.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of experience with configuring and installing the various network devices and services:
- Extensive experience and solid understanding of routine, firewall, intrusion detection, TCP/IP, DNS, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, Spanning Tree, 802.1q, 802.3ad LAG, QOS, SNMP and packet analyzers.
- Experience with LAN/WAN, proxy servers, VMWare ESXi and SAN storage Knowledge.
- Windows Server; IAS and SQL experience a plus
- Familiar with network tools such as Solar Winds, Splunk, Cat tools, Op Manager, TFTP.
- Familiar with IPS/IDS, SSL, TLS, VPN, IPSEC, WAF, Load Balancers.
- Networking knowledge, design and implementation, troubleshooting, hardware configuration and performance tuning.
- Provide after-hours network escalation support in an L2/L3 capacity.
- Willing to work flexibly some shifts, after-hours and weekends may be required; occasionally at short notice.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.