Paymentology is one of the fastest-growing, most exciting payments businesses in the world.
Founded in 2015, the company is already replacing legacy payments processors to become the technology of choice for the world’s most innovative issuers, including Revolut, MOX Bank (Standard Chartered) and Mettle (Natwest).
Employing over 240 people in over 45 countries, Paymentology is perfectly placed to capitalise on the new wave of digital banking and payments globally. We provide a highly scalable, AI-driven cloud-native processing platform, deployable via public or private cloud with advanced data and configuration capabilities, leveraging significant competitive differentiation.
About the role
As our Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for developing sales leads across the Middle-East region. We are looking to hire someone with previous lead generation experience within a Fintech or Payments company.
The team works closely together and particularly in this role you will be collaborating closely with the Marketing Team, Partner Team as well as Senior Sales Team members. Your objective will be to reach out to the issuer payments processing market across the Middle East on a systematic and ongoing basis via phone, email, social media, events etc., and to convert those conversations into qualified leads for the sales executives to take on for deal closure.
If you are passionate about new business development, are fascinated by technology and want the trust and support of an amazing team to support your ongoing growth, you should keep reading!!
What you get to do:
- Generate leads via telephone and mass communication such as email and/or social media.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM (Zendesk) ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and appropriate documents are attached.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Facilitate initial sales meetings between Sales Directors and qualified
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Attend weekly sales strategies meetings with the Sales Team and regularly
communicate with individual Sales Team members.
- Measure and track regular lead generation activity against weekly, monthly,
quarterly, and annual targets.
- Consolidate various sales collateral and participate in creating outreach
- Ensure there is a strong presence at trade shows and events to maximise lead generation and promote the brand. Work with the sales team to filter and identify suitable customer engagements.
What it takes to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years of online demand generation experience, involving blogs,
- content development, email, and other online/integrated campaigns.
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop a strong knowledge of products and
- CRM and marketing platform experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with lots of moving parts.
- Thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills – primarily English, Arabic will be an advantage.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Paymentology team!
Paymentology is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 40+ countries, team members in 40+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.