Business Development Representative
Growth Team · United Kingdom Hybrid Remote
Ultimate card issuing. At a global scale.
Paymentology is one of the fastest growing, most exciting payments businesses in
Founded in 2015, the company is already replacing legacy payments processors to
become the technology of choice for the world’s most innovative issuers, including
Revolut, MOX Bank (Standard Chartered) and Mettle (Natwest).
Employing over 240 people in over 45 countries, Paymentology is perfectly placed
to capitalise on the new wave of digital banking and payments globally.
We provide a highly scalable, AI-driven cloud-native processing platform, deployable
via public or private cloud with advanced data and configuration capabilities,
leveraging significant competitive differentiation.
Compensation starting from 50000 GBP
About the role
As our Sales Growth Representative you will be responsible for developing sales leads
inside the European sales team. We are looking to hire someone with previous lead generation experience.
The team works closely together and particularly in this role you will be collaborating closely with the Marketing Team, Partner Team as well as Senior Sales Team members. Your objective will be to reach out to the issuer payments processing market across Europe on a systematic and on-going basis via phone, email, social media etc., and to convert those conversations into qualified leads for the sales executives to take on for deal closure.
What you get to do:
- Generate leads via telephone and mass communication such as email and/or social media.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM (Zendesk) ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and appropriate documents are attached.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Facilitate initial sales meetings between Sales Directors and qualified
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Attend weekly sales strategies meetings with the Sales Team and regularly
communicate with individual Sales Team members.
- Measure and track regular lead generation activity against weekly, monthly,
quarterly, and annual targets.
- Consolidate various sales collateral and participate in creating outreach
- Ensure there is a strong presence at trade shows and events to maximise lead generation and promote the brand. Work with the sales team to filter and identify suitable customer engagements.
What it takes to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years of online demand generation experience, involving blogs,
content development, email, and other online/integrated campaigns.
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop a strong knowledge of products and
- CRM and marketing platform experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with lots of moving parts.
- Thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills – primarily English